Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First!

Dear Readers,

I hate it when people comment things like "First!" on Facebook and Myspace. They may do it on Twitter and other social networks as well, but I don't use those, so I don't know. But seriously, if you don't actually have a comment on the posting, then don't say anything at all! We don't care if you're "first"... especially since 12 other people are posting the exact same word at the exact same time!


:Rant Over:


So, here we are. My first blog. I've been feeling more and more lately that my brain is just too full. Lots of difficult things going on, and to write about it makes me feel better. And one day I'll look back on these postings and think "Wow, you whiny little cry-baby. It wasn't that bad." I remember finding a diary from high school and reading through it. I found an entry lamenting the fact that I had accidentally spilled Mt. Dew on my CDs the night before and wondering if they'd ever work again. They did. A little warm water and a washcloth and they were as good as new. And here we are 10 years later and I don't even listen to CDs anymore (not often, anyway.) 


But, I digress.


But a warning to anyone who might be reading this: It may get down right depressing at times. As this is as place for me to vent my frustrations and worries, as well as keep anyone who cares informed about what is going on in my life, it get may get difficult to read. But I'll do my best to make it entertaining in the process.


And this, ladies and gentlemen, concludes the first ramble and reflections of your Lonely Dreamer,
~BeX~

1 comment:

  1. Becca, I am so excited that you have a blog. You are a good writer so, you should share your writing and thoughts with those who care. Hope all is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete